Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Haulz! (PIC HEAVY)

3/26/11 - Here's my haul from this week, and of course swatches!

 Color Club, left to right: Worth the Risque, Revvvolution, Fashion Addict, Catwalk Queen

 
Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe (and a bonus mini of Ruby Red Slippers - SCORE!!)

 Milani 3D Holographic Nail Lacquer in 3-D, Cyberspace, and Hi-Tech

Fashion Addict. Some have said the formula has changed on this and it's not as holo as it used to be. I don't know what it looked like before, so I can't compare. I do LOVE this color though! It's so sparky and pretty in the sun!



Milani 3D Holo in Cyberspace. This is one of my favorite shades of all time! You can clearly see the holo-ey goodness, and it's much more obvious in the Milanis than in the Color Clubs.

Milani 3D Holo in 3-D. Another amazing holo shade from Milani! I've yet to meet a Milani I didn't like. 

 Milani 3D Holographic in Hi-Tech. It looks much more yellowish-neon on the nail (though this pic doesn't show it well) than in the bottle. Maybe it's the Seche on top that makes it change color?

Milani Hi-Tech with OPI Black Shatter on top. Pretty cool!


Catwalk Queen. SUCH a gorgeous, vampy color! I loooove dark polish! 


Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe. <3 Words do not describe how much I love this polish! At $18 it's the most expensive polish I own. It's a navy jelly with various sizes of hexagonal and normal green & blue glitter. It's just FANTASTIC! If you only ever buy one Lippmann polish, this should be it.

Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers. I love this polish too! It's a black jelly with different sizes of hexagonal and standard black & red glitter. It was harder to apply than ATU (above), but I love the vampy look!

What do you think of these colors? Would you wear them? I <3 them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment