Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Neglecting my blog ...

Hey all,

First I'd like to say: THANK YOU all for following me! You've probably noticed I haven't posted on my blog lately. I'm not a daily blogger at all ... I'm a stay-at-home-mom of 2 with my own consulting business, so I rarely have time to update my site. I usually do big ole' spammy catch-up posts of various manis whenever I have a chance. :) But .... if you're following me on Facebook, you'll see me posting regularly on my page and in the fantastic Polish-A-Holics Anonymous group!

So, I do apologize for being a neglectful nail blogger, but I promise to be faithful on Facebook - and here again as well when I have more time. :) I'm at 22 followers now .... planning a giveaway soon - maybe at 50?

1 comment:

  1. I just gave you the Liebster Award, you can check it out here.... http://the-trace-face-philes.blogspot.com/2011/05/liebster-award.html <3

    ReplyDelete