Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Here and Glowing In Las Vegas!

At the end of June I headed to Las Vegas for a business/pleasure trip. I needed my nails to be glitzy, glam, and over the top - just like Vegas is! I started with Zoya Charla as a base. She is absolutely stunning by herself, no question - one of my top 5 favorite polishes! Nothing compares to the subtle glass-fleck shimmer Charla has to offer. But I decided I needed a little more GLITZ!!


I made my first attempt at a gradient glitter mani using Funky Fingers Sand & Stilettos on top of Charla. I very lightly applied gradually less polish as I made my way from the tips to about the middle of each nail. I really like the result! It reminds me a bit of falling snow, and since Vegas was 108 degrees every day I was there, it was very cooling to look at :) Plus, the sun glinting off Sand & Stilettos definitely drew attention! 



I loved this mani so much I didn't want to take it off! But, alas, variety is the spice of life ... and what would I post about if I left it on? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment