Wednesday, July 20, 2011

June is LGBT Pride Month!

As some of you may know, June was LGBT Pride Month (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender). To show our support, many nail bloggers like myself decided to do a rainbow skittle mani in honor of this occasion. I try not to wax political here often, but I believe that the homosexual community should receive the same rights as any straight person would, in areas such as marriage, health care, employment, and ... well, anything else. Equality for all!

To achieve this look, I used WnW Fast Dry polish in (thumb to pinky): Everbody Loves REDMond, The Wonder Yellows, Sage In The City, Saved by the Blue, and Sea Witch for the tips. I then added a stripe of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City with a very think nail art brush. I finished this look with matching rhinestones. I hadn't intended for them to look like smiley faces, but I think it turned out kind of cute that way! 



I gave my daughter a matching mani, as I am often wont to do :) I hope you all enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment